Thursday, May 28, 2009

AC/DC x Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pack







Here comes a preview from the next Converse music collaboration. Recently we have seen collaborative sneakers with Ozzy Osbourne and Pink Floyd. Now they worked with AC/DC. In this collaboration between AC/DC and Converse the two have put together a lineup of nine sneakers as part of the Converse Fall 2009 Collection. All in all there are six Chuck Taylor All Stars, two Chuck Taylor All Star Lows, and a Star Player 75.


UPDATE
Check the Converse web site to buy them. Also I was looking through Rolling Stone yesterday and www.journeys.com is listed as a retailer for them.

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!! I love it! I hope that I can buy them soon, AC/DC is my all time favourite band and I adore Angus!!

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in