Friday, September 18, 2009

Nick Rhodes Fleet Foxes poster


Uk Artist Nick Rhodes has a nice poster for the Fleet Foxes.

From Nick:

I am glad to announce I have been comissioned by the Fleet Foxes to produce their latest UK tour poster. The poster is hand screen printed by me personally, and will be available as tour merchandise. The print is A2 in size (594mmx420mm) and is a 2 colour screen print with a limited edition of 100. I have 3 personal copies left of the poster, as the rest have been for sale on the current tour. I have an art print available of this poster available. Its an edition of 100.
I will ship the poster in a sturdy tube and it will be a signed for delivery.
(2 now available 17/9/09)

Price: £30.00

(Price includes shipping & tracking)

Nick does some really nice work I have gotten a few of his posters in the past.

Buy it here Switch Open

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in