Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy 4 Cult "Point Break" Print Preview by Jeff Boyes of Visual Technicians


Jeff was asked to contribute some work for the latest Crazy 4 Cult show at Gallery 1988.

What Jeff had to say about his art work:

I've wanted to do a Point Break print for years! Growing up my friends and I watched this movie a lot. I think being from Canada, Surfing movies were a little extra awesome to us because it was a lifestyle we couldn't really experience or live.

The colors are a bit of a homage to the Endless Summer poster. (except I used red instead of Pink) I was also going for the early 90's surf colors.

A little tribute to Patrick Swayze and his character Bodhi.


They are sold through Gallery 1988 and online at www.nineteeneightyeight.com starting on July 9th (maybe July 10th)

Check out Jeff's work at www.visualtechnicians.com

1 comment:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in