Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Maximum Fluoride Poster Liquidation Summer Blow Out Extravaganza


Get hold of Mike on HIS WEBSITE
From Mike :

OK, People. I mentioned the other day that I am liquidating my poster stock. When I did so a bunch of you mentioned that you would want to get in on some of that action. So, Here are pics of what I have left in my stock.

Be aware that some of the posters may not be numbered although all are signed. Just so you know.

http://uploads.maximumfluoride.net/Posters/
...

Screen prints for $10
Offsets for $5
Handbills are just $1 each.
Shipping for up to 10 posters is $7 (shipped in a tube)
Shipping on handbills (priority mail envelope) will be $5.

Handbills: http://uploads.maximumfluoride.net/Posters/Picture%20005.jpg

I also have these guys for sale. 7”x7” inch. Glow in the dark ink! $6 includes shipping.

http://uploads.maximumfluoride.net/Posters/Twins.jpg

International shipping will be figured out on a per country basis

I have an interested buyer for the entire lot of posters so once I sell them…they will never be available through me again and likely never this cheap. So, come git some while you have a chance and help me celebrate the end of having stacks of posters taking up room under my bed. I do believe there is something for everyone.

Message me with orders and I'll send my paypal address or mailing address if you don't have paypal. Cool? Cool!

PS. Wholesale orders welcome. Message me and well work out a deal.

( I had to update the shipping amounts. low and behold the rates have gone up in the last 5 years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in