Saturday, October 30, 2010

Michael Franti & Spearhead poster by EMEK on sale now


World renowned rock poster artist Emek created this beautiful artwork for Michael Franti & Spearhead. Limited Edition Print, all posters are signed and numbered by the artist Emek. Poster size is 18 x 24.

Posters will be sent rolled into a mailing tube. Limit of 2 per order. The artwork was created for the Terminal 5 show in New York City on Thursday October 28, 2010.

Here is Emek's description of the art:

"Basically, an idea came to me in a dream, so I thought I would pitch it- its a little different, but I know I can make it artistic...the setting is a lonely old man sitting on a park bench feeding the pigeons as a discarded newspaper blows by...closer inspection reveals the pigeon is actually a peace dove, and in the man's hand is the earth(... a metaphor for God?). I realize this is a very non-traditional looking poster, but thats what I think might make it stand out" - Emek

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in