Monday, February 13, 2012

New Print Released: Squid in Morning Dress by Phineas X. Jones


"Dapper, you say? Sir, you insult me. I can respect your plainly keen eye for the finest bespoke haberdashery and your appreciation of the same. But to imply that my manner of dress is self-consciously beyond that of any proper gentleman is pure effrontery! Do you take me for a preening dandy, Sir? A foppish twit? I am simply attired in a style suitable and fitting to a squid of my social station and I certainly do not have time for your knavery. Good day to you!"

"I said 'good day,' sir!"

Squid in Morning Dress Specs

Size: 18" x 24" Screenprint
Paper: French Steel Blue 100 lb. Cover
Screens: Six, including a metallic gold that photography cannot do justice to.
Edition of 70. Signed and numbered.

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in