Sunday, February 19, 2012

Winner of the State of Shock Studio's Bill Murray Carl Print !!!


We have a winner and he was picked without my nose being involved. mrtharp with comment #45 is the winner. I sent you an email for your address and I will be shipping it out to you this week.

Thanks to everyone that entered and to State of Shock Studios for the killer print. They still have some for sale HERE, so if you really want to improve your game this will help.

UPDATE: It was brought to my attention by Dillon that he was number #45. If you remember last year I was able to number the comments so finding the winner was easier. Blogger changed things this year by adding replies to comments thus wiping out the ability to number each comment. I did not notice that Stranger was replying to comments and did not know they were counted as comments as well. Total number of comments actually is 60. So instead of redoing everything both will get something and I learned something for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in