Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Afghan Whigs Perform “I’m Her Slave” on Jimmy Fallon Video

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love The Afghan Whigs and the music of Greg Dulli. So I was just ecstatic when I heard they were getting back together and touring this year.

 You can download their new single "See And Don't See" from their website. Originally recorded in 1970 by Marie "Queenie" Lyons, the band's version of "See And Don't See" is the first new recording in over five years from the recently reunited group.

 The Afghan Whigs were on the Jimmy Fallon show tonight and stuck around to play a web exclusive bonus song, "I'm Her Slave"! The band just announced their first show in 13 years, which will happen tomorrow the 23rd at the Bowery Ballroom -- be sure to catch them live if you can! And if you can't, enjoy this wonderful performance as they tear the roof off.




2 comments:

  1. me too........they are All that so happy for their return.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there last night at the Bowery. They rocked. No poster tho. ROB

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in