Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Matt Gordon Wodka Macheck Print On Sale Today





I really like Matt Gordon's work, such a high level of detail with his paintings you think they are drawings and they are really funny too. Back for his 4th RUN, 1xRUN are excited to bring back Michigan artist Matt Gordon with his detail laden Wodka Macheck.

"The physical photo reference I used overtook my imagination and recorded the roundabout real surroundings and human interaction I deal with on the everyday at those moments. I was forced to be as truthful as I can be when I decided Jesus would be in the sky and that fact milked me 'til my teets were tweaked. This piece is the morning or next image after the painting I made "wat's up twubble?" They were made in unison." - Matt Gordon 

Wodka Macheck is 20 x 14 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with an edition of only 20

This RUN comes signed, numbered and with a Certificate of Authenticity from Matt Gordon and 1xRUN
On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in