Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Morning Jacket and Band Of Horses Charlotte Poster by Ben Wilson On Sale


Details from Ben Wilson:

I recently had the pleasure of working with My Morning Jacket and their related parties on a poster for their show in Charlotte, NC. I was excited to work on this because A: I love My Morning Jacket B: I love opening act Band Of Horses and C: I used to live in North Carolina! I drew on my experiences in the southern swamps and MMJ's most recent album Circuital for inspiration when creating this poster. It is currently available in my on-line store at www.benwilsonart.com.

The poster is 12"X18" inches with an Edition of 185
Signed & Numbered | High Quality Off-Set Print | Desert Storm Stock (100% Recycled)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in