Sunday, January 27, 2013

Tonight's Soundgarden poster from Detroit


Soundgarden is in Detroit tonight for one show before heading to Chicago for a couple of shows. Looks like Detroit got another good looking poster. This tour has had a strong lineup of artists with no lame posters so far. Only thing is I have no idea who did the poster. My friends at the show asked the merch people and they had no idea either and it's not on the poster anywhere. So if anyone knows drop a comment or an email to me please. Judging from the look of it I dont even have a good guess, cool looking poster though

UPDATE
Colin got it right, it is indeed done by Detroit artist Shawn K Knight.  On sale details coming soon

5 comments:

  1. Colin (thecombine@hotmail.com)January 27, 2013 at 8:37:00 PM EST

    Looks like Shawn K. Knight to me!
    Local Detroit dude. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The line work reminds me of Pushead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def Shawn K Knight. I have his Lightning Bolt poster on my wall and it rules so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All links to his shop seem to be dead. Can I buy this legit anywhere?

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in