Friday, March 22, 2013

Glenn Barr Stephanie Sez Print On Sale Today



Glenn Barr is back at 1xRUN with sexy new print going on sale today.

"This piece was sold at my show “Detroit Rooms” in Brooklyn at the amazing Cotton Candy Machine Gallery in the fall of 2012. This was an unusual process, at least for me, because I drew directly onto the canvas with no sketch and simply began to paint. I really love experimenting because there’s always the chance you’ll make a mistake. And that’s what I strive for, if I mess it up by accident, it’s usually a beautiful thing. Some of the most amazing accidents end up being part of the art. It’s like painting without a safety net. You just let things happen." - Glenn Barr

Stephanie Sez is a 27 x 16 Inche Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 60

On sale today at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in