Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Retrovertigo Angryblue Print


This past weekend, Angryblue spent a very nice Saturday at Crackhead Press looking for a reason to ruin some paper and waste some ink. What came out was a new piece titled "Retrovertigo." It looks like a Mr. Bungle song sounds to me ...thus the title.

Despite knocking out tons of nonsense, Angryblue hasn't drawn in a few weeks. I'm feeling the itch! Prepare yourself for utter disappointment!

Retrovertigo Now I'm finding truth is a ruin
Nauseous end that nobody is pursuing
Staring into glassy eyes
Mesmerized
There's a vintage thirst returning
But I'm sheltered by my channel-surfing
Every famine virtual
Retrovertigo

Retrovertigo is a 2-color screenprint measuring 18x18"
Limited to a small run of 100
As always: Signed, numbered and printed with love and madness at Crackhead Press in Louisville, KY

Buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in