Wednesday, June 12, 2013

James Eads Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros Buffalo Poster



It's always great getting emails from new artists and seeing their work. James Eads is a Brooklyn based gig poster illustrator and sent me an email today with info on his new poster. Originally I was going to hold off until tomorrow to show this since it is for the show in Buffalo tomorrow night, but James changed his mind and said show it today. Be sure to check out his other work on his site, link is above.

Now this is a great piece of work with some serious illustration skills. James titled the poster "Scenes from Saturday Afternoon" it is an 18" x 24" three color screenprinted gig poster for Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' June 13th tour date in Buffalo, NY.

Printed on 100 lb speckletone starch mint paper with gold ink. Posters are hand signed and numbered. Edition of 155, only 40 available online.

James will be putting his up for sale at 9 PM EDT on Thursday June 13 at www.jamesreadsmerch.com

3 comments:

  1. Awesome poster. I'll be picking this up tomorrow night for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cat is one incredible artist, thanks for turning me on to his work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, my mouth hit the desk when I opened the email and saw this. Which is the reaction I like when I see new stuff, rather than "what the hell is this shit".

      Delete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in