Tuesday, July 16, 2013

311 Maxx242 Jones Beach Wantagh, New York Poster Release Details




This past Saturday I debuted Maxx242's new poster for the 311 concert at Jones Beach in Wantagh, New York and now you will have a chance to purchase it.

The poster is a 12″ x 36″ 6 color screen print for 311′s Jones Beach Amphitheatre show in Wantagh, New York. Signed and numbered edition of 40 but less will be available to purchase.

“When I was asked if I would like to do a poster for 311 I knew instantly what I was going to do! They have a huge amount of amazing songs but there was always one that stuck out to me, the song “Amber” from their 2001 album “From Chaos”.

I’ve always felt that our energy (who we are) stems from our core, from our heart. So those were the 1st and 2nd pieces to the puzzle – the girl and her amber colored heart. I then looked at the rest of the song. I used butterflies to show independence, for the butterflies fly free as they wish, independently. The skull and the roses showing the fight and struggles she carries. Then being that the show was in New York, I did the city up top depicting NYC. There are a few more elements in the peice that I added for design and to help communicate the feeling, but that was the basis of my piece, Amber, a girl with an Amber colored energy."
Maxx242

On sale today at 11 AM PDT over at  www.f4dstudios.com

1 comment:

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in