Friday, August 23, 2013

Glenn Barr Lisa Sez Print Release


Glenn Barr is back with 1xRUN for a new print RUN today featuring Lisa Sez.

"I envisioned a character that was a fixture in an old Hamtramck neighborhood bar. I think we all know someone like that… a little tragic, a peripheral friend, a party girl, with something dramatic always happening in their lives. This piece was part of the 2012 group show called LYRIC that I had curated. The show was all about songs and their lyrics. I always liked the Velvet Underground song “Lisa Says”, so based on that tune I created the visual equivalent…in my eyes anyway." - Glenn Barr

Lisa Sez is a 14 x 14 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 300gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 75

On sale today Friday at NOON EDT on 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in