Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tilt Big TasTilt Print Release Details



1xRUN welcome back French graffiti artist Tilt with his latest print Big TasTilt. He did this piece for a solo show he had at the beginning of this year in Los Angeles at Fabien Castanier gallery. The name of the exhibition was “ All You Can Eat “ and it was a big series about classic American food. Tilt painted hot dogs, tacos, donuts, ice creams, fries… and of course burgers.

"Last year my friend Sket took me to Fat Burger one day and he told me that it would be the best burgers I will ever have…he was right!!!! I don't know if the idea of doing a whole show about food came out that day but something changed in my life…hahaha!!! The original piece was created using spray paint and acrylic markers, and I would say from start to finish this piece took about 3 or 4 days cause it's a big (78 x 78”) format." - Tilt

Big TasTilt is a 22 x 22 Inches Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 100

On sale Friday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in