Monday, September 23, 2013

Rob Schwager's Son and Daughter Prints On Sale





Rob Schwager helped his son and daughter make a couple of more prints this weekend. 

I'll let Rob tell you about them:



My kids have been begging me to do another art print. We always have a good time making them, and I’m happy to pass on whatever screen printing knowledge I have to them, hoping one day they may follow in my footsteps.

We scheduled this past weekend as “Family Print Weekend”. My 7 year old son drew a killer robot the other day. It just looked too cool NOT to turn into a print and “Tin Can Man” print was born. My 10 year old daughter loves cats, so her print idea was a “Calico Kitty”, each one hand embellished with a pink nose.

The kids did great! I stepped in and helped out when needed, but both of my kids worked the squeegees on each of their prints. Needless to say, I’m a VERY proud Dad.

If you’re interested in picking up a copy of either one of their prints and helping to encourage a child’s creativity, please visit the Tiny Bird Press store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in