Sunday, January 26, 2014

Brad Klausen Pearl Jam Poster Archive Sale


Brad Klausen has opened up his personal archive to help fund a project at his house.

These auctions end on Monday so don't forget.

Details from Brad:

Over the past few years my girlfriend and I have been transforming the
outside space around our house into a big edible garden. When we bought
the house (or as I like to say, when we bought the loan) the front and
back yard was just grass. We've been landscaping and turning all that empty
lawn space into gardens. We've made raised beds out of rocks, put in gravel
paths, and are currently building a chicken coop. It's really taking shape.

I didn't realize how interested and enamored I'd become in this project. It's
easily one of the most interesting art projects I've ever been involved in.

The more we continue with this project, the more ideas we get. So in
order to fund more parts of this project, I decided to sell some things I
figure some of you out there might be interested in that aren't really doing
much at my house except taking up space and not being enjoyed as they were
designed to be.

Music...
I've had a box of sealed Riot Act LPs that's just been taking up space ever
since that record came out... there are 7 LPs in that box, I am selling 6.
Along with a complete 2000 bootleg set and a set of the Japan and Australia
2003 boots.

Posters...
Normally I keep numbers 1-3 of any poster I create. I've always felt like
I need to keep multiples of everything I've done, but as time has gone by
I've realized I only need one, maybe 2. So I've decided to offer some of the
#1 and #2's of some of my archived posters. I figure there are much better
homes for these posters then inside my flat files, and it will help raise some
funds for us to continue this landscaping art project as we've got a lot of big
ideas we want to try an accomplish.

I will ship internationally, I don't think it shows that on the ebay listings, but
I will certainly ship to anywhere in the world. So feel free to bid if you don't
live in the states, if you win the auction, We'll just figure out the international
shipping cost after that, should be the same amount I charge on my site, around
$12 - 20 depending on where you live.

Here are the links to the auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/brad.klaus/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=


POSTERS:
- Eddie Vedder Batman 08 Tour #1/100
- Eddie Vedder Chicago #1/100 (signed by Eddie Vedder)
- Eddie Vedder Chicago #2/100 (signed by EV)
- Pearl Jam Bridge School 10/23-24/10 #1/214 (signed by EV)
- Pearl Jam Honolulu #1/200
- Pearl Jam DC #2/150
- Pearl Jam Showbox #2/350
- Pearl Jam House of Blues Chicago 10/5/05 #1/25
- Pearl Jam Easy St #101/300
- Pearl Jam Easy St #102/300
- Pearl Jam Toronto 5/10/06 #1/100
- Pearl Jam PJ 20 #1/215
- Pearl Jam PJ 20 Variant #1/20
- Pearl Jam MIA Variant #1/125
- Pearl Jam MIA Variant #2/125
- QOTSA Edmonton Silver Suede Variant (only 2 printed)
- QOTSA Edmonton Gold Suede Variant (only 2 printed)

CDS /LPS:
- Complete 2000 Bootleg set, US and Europe not sealed, but never played
- Complete 2003 Japan and Australia Bootleg set
- 6 Sealed Riot Act Lps - these are listed as :
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP (2)
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP (3)
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP (4)
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP (5)
- Pearl Jam Riot Act LP (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in