Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chris Saunders Gold Owlage Print On Sale





Chris Saunders makes his debut with 1xRUN today with a killer looking print titled Gold Owlage.

The print is 24 x 36 Inches 4-Color Screen Print on 100lb Coventry Rag Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 60.

"A lot of my artwork is loaded with symbolism and sacred geometry. I was getting lots of visions about owls and symbols of wisdom. One night I set out for a hike up in the mountains and at the trail head saw the silhouette of a very large owl. It looked like a statue as the moonlight highlighted it's massive body. When I got closer to it, it stretched out it's long wings and I stood there frozen taking in the moment of seeing this powerful bird rise above me. I couldn't make out a lot of the detail but could feel it's strong presence. I felt very inspired to recreate that moment." - Chris Saunders

Buy it at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in