Friday, January 24, 2014

LUSH Mad Fold In Cop Print & Your Name Original Art Mural





1xRUN welcome a new artist to the roster today with Australian Graffiti badcunt LUSH. Not only does he have a unique print but he will paint your name on a wall.

First is the Mad Fold In Cop print.
"I read a lot of MAD magazine and always got a kick out of the fold in back pages and thought why not do it as a print? This is an idea I had drawn and painted then expanded upon with the original drawing of the print.

The original piece was created in the middle of 2013. I used a big piece of paper, I have no idea what kind. I just draw on paper racked from an art store and the outline with black gel pens I racked from Officeworks, then I used manga coloring markers I racked in Tokyo to finish it up over good day's worth of drawing and coloring in like I was in pre school." - Lush

Next up, have you ever wanted your name on a wall ?

  (1) Custom Wall by Lush - Lush will write your name in a style of your choosing on a wall and photograph it.

(1) 1xRUN Archival photo print of your custom piece with a signed Certificate of Authenticity from Lush and 1xRUN.

(1) Feeling of satisfaction.

They both go on sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in