Monday, January 20, 2014

Maximilian Wiedemann Relax Print Release


New York based artist Maximilian Wiedemann returns to 1xRUN today with a new message, Relax

"This piece was launched at my show in London, How to make a Billion. I started working more on status symbols, fame and the interaction/ ambivalence of love & money.

A lot of watch lovers go for this piece. The Relax piece has been on done on paper and canvas, I change the colors constantly. A lot of my work revolves around status symbols and today's obsession with money and power play.

A Rolex watch is a sign for wealth and luxury, some use it to show off and try to define their personality over material wealth. My message is Relax, if you have no Rolex - again, Relax." - Maximilian Wiedemann

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in