Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Joseph Martinez Fuck You Pay Me Print Release



Denver artist Joseph Martinez makes his debut on 1xRUN today with his print Fuck You Pay Me.

This Timed Edition Will RUN From Feb. 26th at 12pm EST Thru Mar. 5th at 3pm At Which Time The Edition Will Be Closed To The Number Sold

The print is a 12 x 12 Inches Screen Print + Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Fine Art Paper

"This piece is a first of a series I have in the works, I have 3 others with the same idea but different characters. I have also been collecting foreign currency to explore other ideas along theses lines. I've always been a fan of Mickey and we all see him being used some how. I thought it would be funny to make him relevant and also a bit out of the comfort zone most people are used to seeing him in. I figured with the way the economy had been going, and still is for that matter, that even Mickey Mouse is collecting his dues." - Joseph Martinez

On sale at NOON Wednesday at 1xRUN.com

1 comment:

  1. I'd like the print, but I think it has terrible typographical placement that I can't get past. It looks like he used word wrap.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in