Thursday, February 20, 2014

True Romance GABZ Poster Release From Odd City



Polish artist, GABZ, has again partnered with ODD CITY, this time to bring to the world his vision of the 1993 Tony Scott/Quentin Tarantino epic, TRUE ROMANCE. The image features all the characters whose actions impact the story of our favorite on screen couple, Clarence and Alabama, all encapsulated within the silhouette of Cupid himself. And just as the film featured both the cities of Detroit and Los Angeles, this print will be released in two versions, one for each city. The blue Cupid on white background for Detroit, and the black Cupid on cream for Los Angeles.

“Coming up with a concept for a movie like True Romance, that I have been a huge fan of for years and is among my favourite Tony Scott films of all time, wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be when I first got the proposal. There are so many brilliant quotes, memorable scenes and a mind-blowing soundtrack on top of it all. The Hawaiian shirted Cupid I went with, symbolizing the bizarre romance between Alabama and Clarence, came to me as a revelation and I felt I had a winner. I desperately wanted to not only catch the mood of the film, but also include as many characters as I could possibly fit. I love every single performance from the movie and I felt like everyone deserved a tribute.” – Grzegorz “GABZ” Domaradzki

Release and Purchase Information:

The Odd City True Romance 24”x36” limited edition prints, in Detroit and Los Angeles versions will have editions of 85 each and 6 colors, will be sold online at the Odd City Entertainment store. They will go on sale at a random time Friday, February 21, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in