Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Jeff Soto Disney Mondo Fantasia Poster Artist Edition Release Details



Jeff Soto was asked by Mondo to create a Fantasia poster for the exhibit "Nothing's Impossible" which debuted March 7th at SXSX. Says Soto, "Fantasia is one of my all time favorite films, I have watched it more than any other Disney film. It was a favorite in the Soto household when my girls were really little, and I have fond memories of watching them dance to the songs. I also remember watching it in the theater when it was re-released in the 90's. It blew my teenage mind! For this poster I wanted to elaborate on the Sorcerer's Apprentice scene and bring in some of the elements I enjoyed from the film. I also wanted Mickey to be silhouetted, just like the orchestra scenes that tie the whole movie together."

This is an 8 color screen print on 24" x 36" paper. Only 50 prints signed by the artist available worldwide! $120 + shipping. Available at 12pm noon PST, Tuesday March 18th at www.stormcloudz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in