Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Joseph Crone Room With a View Print Release




1xRUN have a new artist releasing some work on Thursday by the name of Joseph Crone. 

""I completed Room with a View this past December to have on hand while the other three in the series made their way out to the LA Art Show with the heavy hitters in Arcadia Contemporary. Having been able to show in the same booth alongside the artists I view as inspirations was definitely a mind blowing experience.

The photos I take for reference typically have a small amount of tweaking through Photoshop, but this piece contains the most to date. The photo shoot took place during a cold, rainy night which made the original shots difficult to work and since I’m a nice guy, I didn’t want to torture the model by having her half naked on the fire escape. So I stacked tables and studio easels to replicate the perspective of the original scene in a warm, cozy studio for the model to pose. The angles matched up perfectly." - Joseph Crone

On sale Thursday at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in