Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Young Chun Under the Stars Print Release Details




Another new artist for 1xRUN fans is debuting today in the form of South Korean artist Young Chun and his print Under The Stars.

"This is one of two pieces of mine that was on exhibit for the Scope New York art fair 2014, at the C.A.V.E Gallery. The thought of people sharing similar feelings or a moment in time through music helped fuel the creation of this piece.

The original was painted with oils on a 30 x 30 Inch canvas and took over a week to finish after the image had been fully matured in my mind. My paintings are inspired by people, my surroundings, memories from my past and things of that nature. They give birth to images in my head that develop into the pictures that I paint." - Young Chun

On sale Wednesday at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in