Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Shepard Fairey Mustard & Navy Arrow Letterpress Print Release



After a little break from releasing prints so he could do a mural in Los Angeles, Obey Giant is set to release a new Letterpress print by Shepard Fairey titled Mustard & Navy Arrow. 

Shepard on the piece:
The Mustard and Navy Arrow letterpress is a new iteration of one of my first Russian Constructivist inspired prints that I made in 1996. I used to screen print 100 prints to put up on the street and 100 to sell, but back then no one was buying my prints so I put most of them up on the street. I always liked the image a lot, and it is a crucial part of my evolution, so I thought it would be nice to make as a letterpress. Snag it now if you missed the screen print in 1996! -Shepard

The print is a 2 color Letterpress on 100% cotton Lettre paper, 110# with deckled edges.
Signed and numbered edition of 400.  OBEY publishing chop on left corner. 10 inches x 13 inches, frame ready.   Ships flat.  $65

Release date: July 17 at a random time between 10am and 12 noon in Prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in