Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tim Doyle RWBY Print For Rooster Teeth


Rooster Teeth are taking off work for Thanksgiving, but they still have a new RWBY print for Friday! This week has one of their favorite prints from the series. Tim Doyle did a poster recently for Skrillex that featured a big car wreck, and he drew inspiration from the RWBY Volume 2 Torchwick mech fight to expand on that new work.

Here’s what he has to say about his piece:
"RWBY is a show full of great moments to adapt into prints, but the one that stuck out to me, and seemed to fit the most with my particular style was the big-ass MECH FIGHT on the highway in season 2. The sheer kinetic energy and back and forth in that scene really captured my eye, and spoke to my particular love of complete chaos on the canvas. It was fun trying to lock down the look of that Mech, and just seeing HOW MUCH motion I could put into a print and still have it read to the viewer. This print features a LUSH full flood of metallic ink, and a bunch of glow in the dark accents that will pop like crazy when you shut off your lights! Note- I am not responsible for you losing sleep due to MASSIVE GLOWING PRINT in your room. As always, big ups to the people at RT for thinking of me, and letting me help co-ordinate this series!"

Tim’s print is a 24x36 eight-color poster with glow-in-the-dark ink on 100lb Cover Cougar White. It’s a run of 250 copies and is $74.95

On sale Friday at RoosterTeeth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in