Thursday, June 11, 2015

Jermaine Rogers I Want You & Fading Trouble Prints Release




Jermaine Rogers will be dropping some prints of a couple of his gigposters this week.

- 'I WANT YOU...' (Wonka) Art Print -
Measuring 29x20 inches and printed on gallery cream stock, this is the unofficial recruitment poster for volunteers to take over the operation of the Candy Man's kingdom. Are you honest? ARE YOU PURE? From a signed and numbered edition of only 50 pieces. - 50.00 plus shipping/handling

- 'I WANT YOU...' (Wonka) Art Print (RASPBERRY BLUE Variant) -
Measures 29x20 inches and printed on French Raspberry Blue stock.From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces. - 60.00 plus shipping/handling

- 'I WANT YOU...' (Wonka) Art Print (GOLD DUST Variant) -
Measures 29x20 inches and printed on metallic Gold Dust stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces. - 90.00 plus shipping/handling

- 'Fading (Troubles on my mind...) Art Print -
This art print measures 28x19 inches and is printed on French Speckletone Oatmeal stock. This imagery was also used on a project for the legendary band WEEN. About this piece, Jermaine says: 'Some years ago, in the rocky mountain air, i noticed troubles...nesting upon my poor head. I wondered how long they had been there: no one had told me. But now, I saw them and they saw me. I felt their clawing and picking. I raised my hands, & they flew away. And I fled the mountain shadow.'From a signed and numbered edition of only 50 pieces. - 50.00 plus shipping/handling

ALL OF THE ABOVE ITEMS will be made available for sale on Friday, June 12th 2015
at 3:00 PM EASTERN (12 NOON PACIFIC) at JermaineRogers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in