Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Black Sabbath Chuck Sperry New York Poster


Black Sabbath has 2 more dates on their US The End tour and they are in New York city Thursday and Saturday night. Chuck Sperry did the poster for both nights.

Chuck talks Sabbath:
I think you have heard this from every artist tapped to make a Black Sabbath poster for this, their last tour. It’s an indescribably honor, a high point, especially for a veteran of the Rock Poster medium, like me; I’ve made posters (and by made – I mean printed every last one – haha!) for over twenty years, and this poster stands out as one of the greatest honors, truly a dream come true! I have rocked out to “War Pigs” for as long as I can remember. Now I’ve gotten to put my artistic stamp on this song, for a huge show for Black Sabbath at Madison Square Garden in New York City – and it’s a kind of surreal but highly satisfying experience.
Details on the poster
Black Sabbath, “The End”, Madison Square Garden, New York City
21 x 31 inches , 3 colors on cream paper 
Signed and Numbered Edition of 1000

This poster will be officially available at the show through Black Sabbath on Thursday and Saturday, February 25 & 27, 2016.

Chuck will be making a very limited online release of this poster (no variants) on Sunday, February 28, 2016 at a random time on his site ChuckSperry.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in