Thursday, March 31, 2016

Chris Saunders White Tiger Mandala Print



Chris Saunders has released another incredible print in his Mandala series with 1xRUN, White Tiger. The print is 24 x 24 Inches 3-Color Screen Print on 290gsm Coventry Rag Fine Art Paper.

"I got commissioned to create a 55ft mural on the side of a karate dojo in Santa Monica and the owner originally wanted a lion. I had never done a mural before and I was pretty much scared shitless to do it and tried to come up with every excuse in the world not to do it because I thought I wouldn't be able to pull it off. I was literally losing sleep over it and so stressed out and in my head about it until one night I decided I was gonna pull the plug on it. After I fell asleep I had this vision of this Tiger and it came through so strong with such fire that I knew I had to go forward with it. I knew I had to attack that fear straight on or I wouldn't grow at all as an artist." - Chris Saunders

On sale now at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in